How is your company managed?
Simply by intuition? Or is it based on tables and graphs in MS Excel created for every decision? Or is it based on independent data in various information systems?
How would you like the idea of a single transparent web page containing all important indicators about your company needed for funded decisions? Graphs and information always kept up-to-date and merged from all the departments? All key indicators located in one place? And all of these accessible to relevant people anytime, anywhere?
This is the way company management supports Business Intelligence (BI) built on GoodData platform
Business Intelligence by Artin
We are not obsessed with graphs or data here in Artin. We do not haggle with numbers and data tables. We do concentrate on a measurable contribution for your business. Your data needs to be used effectively – support decision-making, allow expense reduction and profit maximization.
Are you interested in HW and SW technologies for Business Intelligence? No? We can free you of implementation details. Using the GoodData platform, that runs in the cloud and is provided as a service (SaaS), we can relieve you of need to purchase hardware, database licenses, etc. The cost of implementing our BI solution are low thanks to SaaS model. Our model also allows rapid solution-based rollout (days to weeks) and it requires no system maintenance.
Do you want to manage your company based on facts?
Step one: Contact us and request personalized analysis. Implementation of BI is highly individual issue.
Three means of cooperation are offered
- Technological support for BI – we shall run the GoodData platform for you. We shall make sure the basic settings are proper and the process of integrating your data runs flawlessly. Your analysts can then create solutions for improving your business. The process of installation and full utilization of BI is left up to you.
- Full implementation of BI – we shall install the GoodData platform for you. We shall perform business analysis of your company and together with you identify the key areas for growth of your company. We shall suggest solutions for stimulating business growth in key areas. We shall introduce fact-based decision-making by common efforts. The result will be improved company profitability as a result of quality of decisions and management.
- Combined implementation – combination of first and second possibility. Based on your individual needs we shall choose the appropriate degree of cooperation. We shall fully guarantee the technological side of things, but the business side shall be covered by common efforts of your experts and us. Therefore we will primarily assist in full integration of BI into your company.
Process of implementation
Implementation of BI consists of following steps:
- Identification of needs of your business
- Mapping your data resources
- Setting the process for automatic loading of your data (ETL) into the GoodData cloud
- Creation of appropriate dashboards, graphs and reports for improving your decision making
- Setting BI improvement processes
Your data are modelled using graphic modelling tools. Afterwards, data is integrated from all your internal (meaning database, CSV, Excel files, etc.) and external (meaning Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter etc.) sources. Updated data is periodically loaded into the GoodData cloud. The process of integration and loading of data to the cloud is also called ETL – extract, transform, load. The ETL process is platform independent and is supported by high-performance GoodData tools, that speed-up the process.
Web interface allows your analysts to easily add and modify graphs, dashboards, metrics and ask ad-hoc questions.
The user experience with the GoodData platform is a positive one. Thanks to SaaS model and support tools the implementation of BI is simple and cost-effective. The solution created tends to be comprehensible and transparent for the customer. The BI solution build on GoodData is accepted by customers at above average rates (Gartner – Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, 2013).
In order for the BI implementation to be successful (by Gartner, 70% of corporate implementations of BI are failures) in Artin we build our solution based on these pillars:
- Understanding the real needs of your business
- Setting clear criteria for success of BI solution
- Targeting for the future
- Using the strength and efficiency of the GoodData platform
The aim of our BI solution is to consistently, quickly and precisely answer the most pressing questions of your business.
The next step is up to you
If you agree with our vision of BI and fact-based management, do not hesitate to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall help you create a proper BI solution based on your individual needs.